While Everyone Else Has Been Having A Really Good Laugh.

https://www.dailymail.com/tvshowbiz/article-16110239/dolly-parton-social-media-message-death.html

https://twitterwithbraincells.blogspot.com/2026/09/yes-taking-on-work-commitments-and-not.html

What I'm increasingly thinking is an Auto-Immmune element of Covid (which used to be called the Common Cold) has slowed me down a bit, as has fielding ineligible reapplications.

However I must say that Dolly Parton's musical contribution to my life has actually been pretty negligible. I'm only familiar with less than half a dozen of her songs. Along with that one I only know from the TV show.

However as the Executive Producer of Buffy The Vampire Slayer she has being something of a malignant shadow in my life for nearly 30 years. Even if I only noticed in the last 5 or so years.

So take note Stevie Knicks, take note.

https://twitterwithbraincells.blogspot.com/2026/08/rumour-is-they-were-all-cheating-on.html




Even that cover story felt a bit stabby.

https://www.tmz.com/2026/08/25/dolly-parton-dead/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Course There's More Than One Type Of Totalitarian Capitalism.