I Said It Would Get Weird, Fast.

https://www.tmz.com/2026/08/31/doja-cat-says-she-once-struggled-with-cocaine/

While I am starting to watch music videos selected by other people on YouTube I'm not studying them like I do Eurovision entries. Instead I'm watching them like people used to watch music channels. Having them on in the background, while doing something else.

I'd actually have them on in the background now, while I'm reading this. Except my Internet is being super glitchy at the moment, to the point I can't even watch the videos embedded on that page. Probably something to do with Trump's frustrations at Iran and a great many things being very obvious now.

If I'm being totally honest I'm still out how the buttons work. It turns out you can't use the scroll buttons on the remote.

Of course the hope is that if things are referenced at future Eurovisions I'll recognise the references. Plus it is a bit weird hearing famous people on the radio and having no idea what they look like. In that small gap between me being able to access MTV's music channels on the PlutoTV App and MTV shutting down its music channels I discovered Gigi Perez is a woman. For the longest time I thought they sounded like a gay guy.

Working Doja Cat like a problem is part of my Eurovision 2026 coverage. For some reason Britain decided it's got to do three things before that can start. Then not done a single one of those three things.

If they don't get it done soon I may well get bored of waiting for them and just do it myself. Rendering it impossible for them to do it and for my Eurovision 2026 coverage to start.

Some might say that's harsh. However you certainly don't train out errant behaviours by giving away treats.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Course There's More Than One Type Of Totalitarian Capitalism.