Well. They Do Seem To Lack The Intelligence Of Even The Dumbest Dog.
https://news.sky.com/story/nhs-staff-experiencing-unconscionable-levels-of-racist-abuse-survey-finds-13569575
https://www.bma.org.uk/bma-media-centre/bma-calls-on-nhs-england-to-pause-the-ihra-antisemitism-definition-rollout-warning-of-significant-legal-and-employment-risks
https://news.sky.com/story/doctor-who-left-patient-in-uncontrollable-pain-after-wrongly-connecting-organs-in-botched-operation-is-struck-off-13569689
I assume you've all heard the latest one.
On Friday I got back from visiting my Mothers. Where I got the lowdown on what we hope will become a Guide Dog for a Visually Impaired person.
Since then the "SPARK" centre at the Moorfield, Britain's premier eye Hospital, has been bombarding my Hearing Impaired Father with phonecalls. Not once did they leave a voicemail, let alone send a text message.
Today I used the missed call menu on his cellphone to call them.
As was expected we confirmed that he's not registered as one of their patients. What was surprising was that they flatly denied making a single phonecall, let alone a harassing series of phonecalls.
So it sounds like the BMA's got a serious problem there. People falsely representing themselves as healthcare workers.
Comments
Post a Comment