Well. That Was A Depressing Experience.

https://twitterwithbraincells.blogspot.com/2026/08/britain-really-shouldnt-have-fcked-up.html

I've still not found the time to get my head around Spotify. However I did figure out that I can watch music videos suggested by other people on YouTube.

My starting point was the "Top Videos In Your Region" playlist. Which rapidly taught me that the people who watch the most music videos in my region have absolutely terrible taste and, I assume, no ears.

I quickly ran into the problem that I ran into with a now defunct Streaming App - "The Box," I think - a few years ago. As everything quickly descended into really weak British Rap. The sort of stuff that makes Central Cee look strong!

Just one fool after another mumbling along about how much crime they're doing, all the mansions and flash cars they've got and how many women they've attracted. Points which are illustrated by the videos.

The thing is, watching them one after another. You quickly notice that it's the same rented mansion and the same rented cars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Course There's More Than One Type Of Totalitarian Capitalism.