Perhaps She Couldn't Hear Them, Over The Sound Of Pavlov's Eye's Rolling.

https://www.dailymail.com/tvshowbiz/article-16026339/Exorcist-Linda-Blair-IGNORED-dozens-calls-authorities-raid.html

😉.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L.A._7




While I've still got many, many pages of TMZ to trawl through I think I'm finished with the Guide Dog thing. I'd much rather refer people to the TV spot they use to encourage to sponsor a Guide Dog.

After all, this rather Wokie CGI animation does make it so simple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgKKZXuiTac (GUIDE DOGS | FLASH ANIMATION, Video, GuideDogsTouTube).

Over in reality.

About a decade ago one of my Mothers volunteered with the Riding For The Disabled charity. Which uses Horses as therapy for people with Physical Impairments and Intellectual Impairments. Severe Intellectual Impairments seem particularly relevant at the moment.

The interview went along the lines of;

"Q. Do you have any experience with people with Physical/Intellectual Impairments? "

 "A. Well. I've just retired as the deputy head of Musculoskeletal Care at the Royal London (Hospital). Before that I was head of Musculoskeletal Care at St. George's (Southern Helipad)."

 "Q. Okay. Do you have any experience of Horses?"

 "A. Well. I do hold all of the highest Horse training qualifications."

 "Q. When can you start?!"

Despite all that, along with successfully training a Dog from Puppy to a death by natural causes. Following a long and happy life. She still needed to go through about six months of intensive vetting before being allowed near a Guide Dog Puppy.

Obviously, I don't want to look down on the Dog people.

However I'm sure that everyone with access to the Internet must've, at least, seen a picture of a Dog standing next to a Horse.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Course There's More Than One Type Of Totalitarian Capitalism.