And That Suddenly Went Full Circle!
https://twitterwithbraincells.blogspot.com/2026/05/something-about-eurovision-always.html
https://twitterwithbraincells.blogspot.com/2026/04/now-heres-depressing-thought.html
As I was looking for things to do while the battery on my drill recharged I discovered another couple of crates of CD's. Stored in a highly unusual place I have to assume they were my brother's.
It turns out Magnetic Fields did at least four albums more than that one song. Not that I had time to check. Suddenly feeling like I was playing; "Got, Got, Need" in a second hand record store I had to prioritise.
So the Bob Dylan, Freewheelin' and otherwise, The Jam and Fleetwood Mac. Along with the next Basement Jaxx album and, "Tah-Dah!" Scissor Sisters. As I so enjoyed the Summer I'm too sad to let it go.
Later that same day my YouTube dalliance led me towards VEVO's suggestions. Meaning I've now seen several Olivia Rodrigo videos, rather than simply hearing the songs.
While there's no denying her obvious abilities I can't say that heartbreak amongst 18-24 year old females really speaks to me any more.
In fact my main reaction was to start a GoFundMe, to help buy her some trousers.
Comments
Post a Comment