Yeah, I Had To Buy Yet Another Mp3 Player.

I'd like to say that Jay Z's Vol.3 album caused the existing one to die of shock.

However the truth is I was listening to that album with it in my pocket when I leaned over a walk to rip up some Ivy and; "Crunch!"

I didn't actually break the screen. However I did completely destroy the display unit behind the screen. Meaning that listening to songs on shuffle is all I can do with it now.

Although I do buy them on the assumption they're disposable I would have preferred it to last longer than it takes for the protective film to peel off on its own.

The new one comes with a, frankly ridiculous, 90GB internal memory.

So I'm trying rationalise it by telling myself I've invested in another 64GB MicroSD card for the Trail-Cam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Course There's More Than One Type Of Totalitarian Capitalism.