Oh Well, *clappy hands*(!)
https://x.com/SouthernRailUK/status/2083173208929300877
I assume that remuneration will be automatically paid into all relevant accounts.
No need for any of us to provide invoices for the fleet of Bentley SUV's we were forced to buy, on immediate delivery.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdxCfAb-ROM (Jump Around, House Of Pain, Official Audio, TommyBoyRecords).
Seriously though.
Enough people throw themselves in front of trains each and every day that all train operating companies have extremely luxurious PTSD holibobs programs for affected drivers.
So there's no need to depower a single line, let alone the entire network.
If a little something wants to make a choice we won't even see it splattered across our windscreen, let alone hear it bump along our roof.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfF5k1nbxgA (Let Him Roll, Johnny Cash, Official Video, VEVO).
Honestly.
£90k a year, sitting at home. For two years.
When one of my Mothers, as head of Musculoskeletal Trauma at the place the resulting mess would be airlifted to, was only on £60k a year.
Personally. I'd be treating it like a game of Grand Theft Auto!
But why don't you just continue to rest your satchel there.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moorgate_tube_crash
See if you and all your useless baggage can try and dress it up as a severely outdated anti-A.I protest.
Maybe then youy be able to, at least try, to give a coherent reason why I should continue to work my fingers to the bone.
To earn the money to pay you to demand that I explain to you how to do your f'cking job.
Boy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAbgmXVaOc8 (Drive On, Johnny Cash, 15+ Video, TopDownProducitons).
Comments
Post a Comment