Benny Blanco, Benny Blanco, Benny Blanco!

https://www.tmz.com/2026/07/26/berlin-pride-parade-fatal-attack/

What?! Someone had to say it, it might as well be me(!)

I'm certainly familiar with people born in that part of the World letting others go on assuming they're some sort of non-specific Latin American Hispanic.

As the moment that illusion is broken and they're educated about Israel, the anti-Semitic abuse starts. Then, a fraction of a second later, the moment arrives where I have to start with the punching.

Now, I'm not totally averse to the punching.

However, apparently, no-one needs all that when we're all just trying to have a good time.




Meh, hardly an unusual month.

https://twitterwithbraincells.blogspot.com/2019/12/khanistan-police-still-racist.html

Still not a great day though(!)




*tuts* It's be a lot more romantic if he just nutted up and got the f'ck over it though(!)

https://www.tmz.com/2026/07/24/selena-gomez-vacation-photos/




Let's not dismiss deep-seated, historical trauma so easily though(!)

I've been left watching Season 8 of; "The Rookie."

https://twitterwithbraincells.blogspot.com/2026/05/at-least-they-got-their-two-weeks-of.html

They must be running out of ideas. They were forced to repeat that speech about how most of the people the police deal with aren't hardened criminals. They're just normal people who one day, in a moment of stress, make a bad decision.

Although, let's not be too harsh on them. It is oft repeated by cop shows, because it is true.

The van driver I had to deal with that day seemed to be a pretty nice, decent guy. It's just in that stressful situation he'd made an astonishingly bad decision.

Having delivered all of the relevant parts to all of the relevant authorities reasonably intact, then made myself available to said authorities. I was more than happy to wave it all away, confident that I'd performed my most basic civic duty.

However, in the course of it, I had become vaguely aware that he was self-employed as a sort of unbonded, uninsured construction worker. A sort of; "Handyman." Rather like the "Teddy" character in; "Bob's Burgers."

I also still had tangential memories of that mental health rehabilitation project I volunteered at. One of the devices that project used to rehabilitate people was an allotment style garden.

Now, that mental health project needed a lot of work. So if I were the Magistrate I would have looked at ways for sentence said van driver to Community Service at that project's allotment style garden.

They would have certainly got basic maintenance work done. He may have become empowered to not make such an astonishingly bad decision ever again.

After all. If he were to make a decision that astonishingly bad ever again someone may well end up dying.

If I was being forced to choose. Then that someone would be him.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Course There's More Than One Type Of Totalitarian Capitalism.