Does Anyone Remember That Time I Got Gassed In The War Against ISIL?
https://news.sky.com/story/man-arrested-after-people-pepper-sprayed-in-heathrow-suitcase-robbery-13480438
I certainly do.
Fair point I was thousands of kilometres away from the frontlines and did it to myself. Accidentally making Chlorine Gas, while cleaning the indoor flush-toilet.
You'd think I'd pay more attention to the ingredients list on household products now. If I did I might have realised earlier that if you mix one of my outdoor products with one of my indoor products you get Detonators/Blasting Caps.
Pretty much anyone can make ANFO explosives. At this time of year anyone who can't can just by Gunpowder at a supermarket. Like the Fireworks local Soviets keep trying to scare me with. The difficult bit is the Detonator, the thing that makes the explosive explode.
That's not the impressive bit of the story though.
The impressive bit is that just as I was going to bed on Thursday (6/12) I noticed what appeared to be a trickle of liquid leaking from the Garage door.
If that was just the Petrol can in the Garage leaking, that's something I would have to sort out immediately. Regardless of how sleepy I might have been.
Turns out it was just the Supermoon casting a shadow of the overhead electrical cable to the Garage.
At 1am you don't really think; "Shadow."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHUql3OC_uU (Come Out And Play, Offspring, Official Audio).
Comments
Post a Comment