A Bit Of Good News For Christmas.

https://news.sky.com/story/remaining-palestine-action-hunger-strikers-have-the-resolve-to-continue-families-say-13487299

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzFkrNigyPU (Joe McDonnell, Derek Warfield, Essential, Audio, Topic).

After wasn't that the reason for all the May 3rd 2023 (3/5/23) fireworks, following Khader Adnan.

A Palestinian Hunger-Striker actually stopped eating!




Take it from me. Not only aren't they being; "Oppressed."

They're not even being Policed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpbrCwEYaaU&list=RDvpbrCwEYaaU (Chickens, P.A.I.N, O.U.C.H, Audio, Topic).




Obviously. It's been a while since I was in that office, with the PKK/HPG flag on the wall. Being threatened with prosecution under the Geneva Conventions (Kilmichael Emblems).

However I have assume it still maintains a; "Nutter File." I also have to assume the individual who insisted that; "On The Verge" (2008) only be available via dial-up TOR download is still being tasked with administering that particular file of correspondence.

After all. It's good to see that there's a paranoid nutter in the office.

It helps to reassure you that you're not the paranoid nutter in the office.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Course There's More Than One Type Of Totalitarian Capitalism.