Now, Would You Look At That!

Ten fingers. Ten toes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12536279/Meet-Rihannas-second-son.html

So he's already got a headstart on his brother then.




Yeah, Supreme Mathematics is one thing. Actual Maths still has its uses though.

Watching the Super Bowl in February 2023 I thought Rihanna looked just shy of 3 months pregnant. Something which was broadly confirmed in subsequent media interviews and leaks.

One of the most hilarious lies Britain has ever told about me is that I once raped a woman, resulting in her becoming pregnant.

Two years later they were claiming she was still pregnant.

Obviously I'd hate to befuddle the Taliban. However I think most everyone else knows that human pregnancies generally last for around 9 months.

So I subtracted the number 3 from the number 9. Resulting in the number 6.

I then added the number 6 to the number 2. Resulting in the number 8.

In an alphanumeric substitution cipher where E=8 then, inevitably, Z=3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47FRktsXPRY&pp (X-Files, House Of Pain, Official Audio).




Of course it turns out Rihanna actually gave birth on August 1st (E-X). Meaning she probably went into labour on July 31st (D-b).

Just as I was thinking;

 "Right, one last big push! Let's get this Israeli thing out of the way!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZTwjljm5qc&pp (Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys, Waylon Jennings Ft.?, Official Audio).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Course There's More Than One Type Of Totalitarian Capitalism.