The 2020 US Presidential Election: COVID-19 Pt.2

https://watchitdie.blogspot.com/2020/10/the-2020-us-presidential-election-covid.html

Like I said

Back in the spring. There's only one song for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMdWRjaSVsU (Hot Asphalt, The Wolfe Tones, Audio, Topic).

I just hope I can find enough versions for the time this is going to take.




Like I said;

It's all the tiny, little sweatshop workers quietly trying to escape.

Why. What do you hear when you're Mp3 player is set to shuffle?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=IgWgcFepXoE (Let Me Out, Imelda May, Official Audio).




After all.

Billy Bragg certainly has his limits.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=x_vK6OWwmbQ (Waiting for the Great Leap Forwards, Billy Bragg, workers playtime, Official Audio).




Now where's Trump's Doctor?

It seems an appropriate time to start comparing body-counts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_O%27Clock_Follies

https://youtube.com/watch?v=10-MxpKWD2A (The Merry Ploughboy, The Wolfe Tones, Audio, Topic).




It was certainly a moment.

The mask nutters. Using the term coined to mock Vietnam war planners reliance on statistical analysis.

To condemn Trump for ignoring the statistical analysis.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bash-likens-pences-briefing-to-five-oclock-follies/vp-BB1615ZM

I really don't know why they bother with PPE.

Clearly nothing's going to be able to penetrate skulls that thick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Course There's More Than One Type Of Totalitarian Capitalism.