Today is a New Day.

January 6th 2020 (6/1/20).

A day on which NATO is going to hold an emergency meeting. To discuss the crisis with Iran.

If they get time I suggest they also discuss the crisis in the Horn of Africa. The crisis in North Africa and the crisis in the Sahel Belt.

Somehow I doubt that though. NATO is clearly not an organisation made up of strategic thinkers.

I of course will be forced to miss proceedings.

Ironically I will be spending the day in a supermarket. Unstacking rather than stacking the shelves.

So can someone please record it for me.

Apparently my "Training Officer" is going to have a real tough time.

Explaining why they ever thought they were qualified to do my job.

Take my money and live my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Course There's More Than One Type Of Totalitarian Capitalism.