Today is a New Day.
January 3rd 2020 (3/1/20).
And 53 days.
Really?
https://us.cnn.com/2020/01/02/middleeast/baghdad-airport-rockets/index.html
Because did you not hear from the Strait of Hormuz?
There is no crisis you can engineer.
That will force me to carry Britain's retard one step further.
I mean.
They chose to pick it up.
So they can carry it themselves.
Or they can put it the fuck down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTafZRecy2k
Because I'm sure you've all noticed the massive, kick-in-the-balls catastophy you've inflicted upon yourselves.
While Keir Starmer was busy wanking off in the mirror.
And 53 days.
Really?
https://us.cnn.com/2020/01/02/middleeast/baghdad-airport-rockets/index.html
Because did you not hear from the Strait of Hormuz?
There is no crisis you can engineer.
That will force me to carry Britain's retard one step further.
I mean.
They chose to pick it up.
So they can carry it themselves.
Or they can put it the fuck down.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTafZRecy2k
Because I'm sure you've all noticed the massive, kick-in-the-balls catastophy you've inflicted upon yourselves.
While Keir Starmer was busy wanking off in the mirror.
Comments
Post a Comment