The Spartans & Their Thespians.

On the topic of false prophets.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-50159748

The movie "In Bruges" is of course a pile of wank.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Bruges

Notable only as a celebration of "EU Cooperation Within the Creative Arts."

I seem to remember the Colin Farrell character actually ending up banging some Polish production runner (Clemence Posey). As part of one of those tedious play-within-a-play tropes.

I remain sympathetic to Farrell though. He's long suffered as one of my avatars. On account of all the drinking, the fighting and the Ballykissangel.

I really hope I don't have to explain the significance of Dunkirk to anyone.

Particularly as I've not seen it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunkirk_(2017_film)

After all Belgium, as a whole, suffered one of those famous PKK attacks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Brussels_bombings

As did France.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2015_Paris_attacks

Which certainly produced some interesting talking points.

The notes of which were sadly lost in the great Tel Aviv famine of 2019.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Course There's More Than One Type Of Totalitarian Capitalism.