Today is a New Day.

July 1st 2019 (1/7/19).

Last night I watched a special report on the CNN news channel; "#StateOfHate." Looking at the rise of White Supremacy.

This informed me that I was mistaken when I witnessed the terror attack in Nice, France. On July 14th 2016 (14/7/19).

It also informed me that I was mistaken when I witnessed the terror attack at Britain's Manchester Arena. On May 22nd 2017 (22/5/17).

Apparently both of these events occurred in 2015.

Whilst a Donald J. Trump was US President.

On July 23rd 2019 (23/7/19) YouTube will adopt new Terms of Service.

Explicitly banning content which; "Make blatantly false claims about historic events."

I would assume then that CNN are going to be amongst the first to be no-platformed.

Unless of course YouTube endorse the presenter, Fareed Zakaria's final rallying call.

That Brown people must arm themselves against the White people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Of Course There's More Than One Type Of Totalitarian Capitalism.